All First Aid and CPR instructors are not alike. If you’ve ever sat through a boring class and wondered why you suffer through training every two years, you know that some instructors are not worth hiring.
Here's a quick list of things you should ask about instructors BEFORE you hire them to conduct your companies training.
1) Do they teach as a profession or as a hobby?
2) How passionate are they about improving their own teaching?
3) Will you come out of their training more confident in your own skills?
4) Are they able and willing to adapt the training to your organization’s needs?
5) Do they have experience working with different populations, age groups and professions?
6) How often do they update their own training?
7) Do they have field expertise and experience providing First Aid?
8) How many training sessions do they conduct per month?
9) Are they engaging, exciting and efficient?
10) Do they waste your time telling stories about “When I was firefighter…”
BONUS Question – Will they make you look good for hiring them?
At NwBestCPR we encourage you to find out more about your instructor BEFORE you hire them for your training needs.
"I have had CPR training every 2 years for 34 years. This was by far the best CPR class ever."
Peggy, R.N. - Harbor View Hospital, Seattle
"Our instructor was fantastic. The "hands-on" approach was so much more engaging and realistic than any other class we have ever experienced. Thank you!"
El Gaucho Restaurants Management - Portland/Tacoma/Seattle
See More Reviews
NwBestCPR. L.L.C. Copyright, 2018